Giddy Up & Grow

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Spring into Summer

I have had some major inspiration over the past several weeks. Lots of new items have been created and listed in the shop!

I started with a few Spring items inspired by the Circus!


Big Top Bow


Circus Balloons

 Circus Pony
 
 The Ringmaster
Circus Hair Clips
 
 
The Circus hair accessories wont be around much longer, so if you want one, grab one before they are gone!
 
Living in the part of Canada that we do, we have winter for about 8 months out of the year. Thinking about summer is always on my mind... This summer's accessories have many inspirations including Aztec prints, gypsy bohemian princess, lemonade stands, summer treats like ice cream cones and Popsicles, nautical elements and the beach!
 
Here are a few of my favourite Summer accessories from the shop!
 




 
I know it may be hard to believe, but I am already planning and designing the Fall collection with Halloween items!! Stay tuned...
 
Finally, a shout out to Canadian Family Magazine! Thank you for using one of my Valentine's Day hair clips on the March front cover!
 
 
xoxo
Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment