Giddy Up & Grow

Monday 31 December 2012

It's a New Year, bring on 2013

I am very excited about 2013... I have no idea what new adventures will be placed before me, and I like it that way! Who wants to predict the future??? How boring life would be if we knew what was just around the corner...

I have lots of personal things to look forward to, such as family trips, new activities I am going to try (spinning classes), and just that awesome feeling of being able to wipe the slate clean as a new year begins!

I also have a few exciting projects in the works with my little biz (Giddy Up & Grow)! I can't talk about them now, but closer to the time, I will let you all know what is happening!!

I am trying something new in 2013 with my shop! I will be providing you with monthly trend updates, just like a magazine. I invite each of you to send me any ideas/trends/diy projects you may want featured for that month. You can email me at giddyupandgrow@gmail.com!

Here is January!


These informational images will be found here on the blog, on the facebook page, and on instagram for those who like to follow there... Here is the list:

Blog: www.giddyupandgrow.blogspot.ca

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Giddyupandgrow

Instagram: username giddyupandgrow

The February image will be ready mid January!!

Now that I have explained what these images are, here are the details behind the headlines for January!

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S

Some of us older folk know the iconic movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's", and of course the actress Audrey Hepburn. When I think of this classic movie, I think of Fashion, Chanel, Pearl Jewelry, Crystal Tiaras, and the classic Tiffany Jewelry Box! I created a fun hair clip set inspired by Audrey Hepburn and her character in this movie. What a fun way to introduce your little fashion maven to this famous style icon!

This hair clip set can be found by clicking here!

SPRING TRENDS: FEATHERS & FLORAL

A trend that is continuing over from Fall/Winter are the ever popular feathers! You will be able to find feathers in true and felt fabric form, in the shop! LUNA Magazine featured the Giddy Up & Grow feather and leaf clips in one of their fall issues!


You can find a version of these fun clips, by clicking here!

ARCHERY: BOW & ARROW HAIR ACCESSORIES

Archery has become very popular over the past year with such films like the Hunger Games and BRAVE. You can find a Disney inspired BRAVE hair clip set here! And a gold glitter twig arrow hair clip below!


COLOUR TREND: BRIGHT YELLOW

Fashion 2013 trends include bright yellow colours for spring/summer 2013. I am working on a set of bright yellow daffodil hair clips, that will be available soon!

Here is a colour board with some of my favourite colours for spring!


GLITTER & METALLICS SHINE FOR SPRING

I love gold and I love glitter, so it's no surprise that I like to add a touch of glitter or gold to any of my hair accessory designs. So you wont be surprised when this trend continues!!

Here is a new headband design with flowers and of course a gold glitter bow!!



Of course I want to finish by wishing you and your families a wonderful, safe, happy and healthy New Year!!



xoxo
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment